May I access Theodore Parker's journal online?
Yes, Andover-Harvard Theological Library digitized Theodore Parker's journal:
- Volume One, July 13, 1838-December 31, 1840.
- Volume Two, January 1, 1841-October 26, 1843.
- Volume Three, May 19, 1851-October 4, 1856.
- Volume Four (this volume is a combination of scrapbook and journal), March 3, 1859-August 16, 1859.
Similar materials in Theodore Parker papers at Massachusetts Historical Society are available on Nineteenth Century Collections Online [Harvard Login]:
- Journal of Sermons Delivered and Fees Collected, 1843-1858 [Harvard Login]
- European Travel Diary, 1 July-1 Sep. 1844. [Harvard Login]
- Parker's diary notes (1851-1965) [Harvard Login]
More Help Options
Email Your Question
Use our simple form to email a librarian your question. We usually respond to questions within 24 hours (M-F).
Schedule a Research Appointment
Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources.Schedule an Appointment