Answered By: Gloria Korsman Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015 Views: 20
Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015 Views: 20
- Do search and mark citations. A citation can be marked at the list level in the box on the left side. Within the citation, click the box to the right of "Mark" by the citation number.
- Click on Marked Records (top of display) and then on Export icon.
- Under "Export To:" click on RefWorks radio button and then on Export.
- If it does not work, check for popup blockers (see below).
- In RefWorks, click on View Last Imported Folder to see citations added.
- Be sure to Exit the FirstSearch database.
If you are in the Cambridge area, and can visit the library, I would be happy to show you in person how to import WorldCat records to Refworks.
I hope this helps.