Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015     Views: 14

The best source for tracking the ministers in Unitarian Universalist congregations is the official UUA Directory, which lists all congregations and their minister(s).   We have a set of directories here at Andover-Harvard --

 Unitarian Universalist Association. Directory / Unitarian Universalist Association. Boston : Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations, [1961]-2009

Andover-Harv. Theol | Folio | BX9811 .U45


The most recent directories are online only. Here is a link:

Related Topics