Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015     Views: 18

The Center for Research Libraries (CRL), as well as the microfilm you want to examine, is located in Chicago IL.   To borrow microfilm from CRL, you must submit an interlibrary loan request at the Boston Public Library.   


Harvard displays information about CRL holdings in HOLLIS to encourage Harvard students to take advantage of CRL’s collections through interlibrary loan.    I’m glad you also discovered something of interest at CRL!  


I hope this information helps.


Related Topics