Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015     Views: 15


Thanks for asking about donating Unitarian Universalist congregational records! 

 The Manuscripts and Archives Department of Andover-Harvard Theological Library collects the records of both ceased and living Unitarian Universalist congregations. Please contact our Curator of Manuscripts and Archives if you are interested in donating materials to this department..   

For more information about the kinds of materials we accept, please see Donating Manuscripts and Archival Materials on our website.

Related Topics