Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015     Views: 37

Many of the books circulate and are available for loan. Noncirculating pamphlets can usually be copied, as can articles in periodicals. The decision to copy noncirculating monographs is left to the discretion of Andover-Harvard Theological Library. All copyright restrictions must be observed.

Fees are waived only for loans of Unitarian Universalist materials as well as for copies of noncirculating Unitarian Universalist items. There is a charge for copy requests over 100 pages.

We will loan up to four reels of microfilm per request. Microfilm copies can also be purchased. Please contact the interlibrary loan department for an estimate.

For more information, see Obtaining Unitarian Universalist Resources by Interlibrary Loan on our website.