Answered By: Gloria Korsman
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2015     Views: 20

To obtain Center for Research Libraries materials, submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request. HDS students may request ILLs online at The CRL Reading Room is open to Harvard researchers visiting in Chicago who require access to materials from the Center’s collections. Contact the Reading Room Coordinator (ext. 347) or the Access Service Department (ext. 313 or 314) at least 3 business days in advance of your anticipated visit, in order to request titles to be paged to the Reading Room. Within two working days, the Reading Room Coordinator will contact you to report on the availability of the materials and to set up an appointment. The use of the Reading Room is free to students, faculty, and staff from Harvard and other CRL member institutions. There is a daily request fee for individuals who are not faculty, students or staff at a member institution

Related Topics