Can you help me with my dissertation?
Whether you have already defined a topic or are still trying to focus your ideas to shape a manageable topic, research librarians are here to assist you. We will work with you to:
- Organize your library research
- Develop search strategies
- Build an exhaustive bibliography
- Identify and learn to use relevant sources
- Obtain research materials worldwide
To arrange a consultation, please contact the research services staff.
More Help Options
Email Your Question
Use our simple form to email a librarian your question. We usually respond to questions within 24 hours (M-F).
Request a Research Appointment
Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources.Request an Appointment