Do you offer group or classroom instruction about library resources?
- Demonstrations of subject–specific library resources for classes or sections
- To discuss scope and schedule a session, please contact research services.
- Teaching with Special Collections
- Harvard’s archives and special collections offer a unique teaching and learning opportunity for faculty and students. The hands-on discovery of early printed editions, handwritten letters and diaries, historical pamphlets and ephemera, early modern traveler's reports, church records, and photographs creates a powerful experience that can inspire students' work and lead to a nuanced view of history and its interpretation. An overview of Andover-Harvard's collection is available in the Collections section of our website.
- To schedule a class at Andover-Harvard Library, use the Harvard Special Collections & Archives Class Request Tool.
More Help Options
Email Your Question
Use our simple form to email a librarian your question. We usually respond to questions within 24 hours (M-F).
Request a Research Appointment
Talk to a librarian for advice on defining your topic, developing your research strategy, and locating and using sources.Request an Appointment